Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
Registration for Existing Students
Each year, parents must complete Data Confirmation. New enrollees will create a parent portal account in July in order to access Data Confirmation.
The Data Confirmation window will be open in late July.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-Reg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!
Kindergarten Round Up
Westpark will host Kindergarten Round Up in a virtual (live) format on March 4th at 5pm.
Click Here to register
On the day of Kindergarten Round Up, a Zoom link will be sent to all registered participants.
We ask all participants to watch IUSD’s Welcome to TK & K Parent Presentation and review the electronic resources prior to attending the virtual event on March 4th.
All electronic resources can be found on the Kindergarten Information page on IUSD.org